South Bay Shawlette





I recently found a crochet shawl pattern on the Lion Brand website that I love. It’s easy to follow and it includes a picture diagram for those that are more visually oriented such as myself. Please do not be intimidated by the level of difficulty, which is intermediate. The pattern consists mostly of double and single crochet stitches, therefore if you know these stitches you will do well. The pattern calls for 2 skeins but I used 3 simply because I wanted a large enough shawl to cuddle up with while being a bum on my sofa. Netflix…get it… nuff said!

You can find the pattern here. I used Redheart With Love (color-Jadeite) yarn, which runs about $5.49 per skin. Let me know what you think. What crochet ideas have you had lately?

Yours truly,


Jen

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top