Crochet Monster Hat


Happy Valentines Day! I hope you were able to spend this special day with the ones you love, whether it be a husband, kids or simply close friends. In fact I spent the evening doing one of the many things I love doing, eating and watching tv with my better half. It can't get any better than that. Order some sushi, put on the new season of "House of Cards" and call it a night. By the way you've got to watch this show. Its great! Kevin Spacey does a wonderful job of playing "politics". I imagine this is how politicians act in the real world. But we'll save that talk for another day...


Anyway slow nights such as these sometimes call for a cute, monster hat for that special little person in your life. I know, I know. Another crochet post you ask? Why yes! What can I say, I've been working diligently on several projects this winter and just have to share them with you.

In this post I’d like to share a project that I recently completed adapted from Kim at 733 blog. I made a few changes and skipped the braids simply because I did not have enough yarn, but overall it was easy and simple to make. If you find the time I think this would be a perfect way to show those little ones how much you care about them. Enjoy!

Love, Jen







CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top